The KRUX Youth Group
Thursdays | 5:30 PM (during the school year)
The Krux is a ministry where Junior and Senior High students can deepen their relationship with Jesus Christ and seek God for themselves, by providing an atmosphere which promotes fellowship, freedom in worship, accountability, and support. We address real life issues and provide biblical answers in creative and applicable ways to help students discover and achieve their God given destiny.
5:30 pm | Doors open/Dinner in the Youth Center downstairs
5:45 pm | Games & Recreation
6:15 pm | Service upstairs in the Sanctuary (Downstairs is locked and closed) Snacks in Foyer immediately following service.
7:00 pm | Rides and Departures
- Be respectful to everyone! This is a place for all to be welcome and belong! This includes their stuff. If it isn’t yours…don’t touch it.
- Respect all church property and equipment
- If a leader tells you to do or not do something, that is your one and only warning. The second time they talk to you will be to send you home.
- No public displays of affection. Hand holding is okay.
- No going outside (unless it is everyone together for an activity). If you go outside, you are not allowed back in.
Love you all! We are glad you are here!